Friday, July 27, 2007

Top 10 Affiliate Program Tools and Websites

Through the old age as an affiliate seller I've come up to utilize and trust on a few websites and tools that aid me greatly in my online selling efforts. Read on as I name and briefly touching on the 1s I absolutely would not desire to be without.

Note that some of these tools are free to utilize and some come up at a pecuniary cost, but ALL have got got proven themselves to me to be very effectual and have helped significantly in my pursuit to bring forth affiliate income.

My criteria for these choices are very simple. The tools you'll see listed below either save me mensurable time, or directly impact my ability to bring forth revenue.

So here it is my Top 10 Affiliate Program Selling Tools:

The first tool I would not desire to be without is the keyword research tool Keyword Elite. It is considered by many to be the gold criterion when it come ups to keyword research tools.

No. Two - The website statistics service from Google known as Google Analytics, an endeavor degree statistics service offered completely free of charge.

No. Three - For a land site edifice application I just don't believe you can beat out Wordpress. With an ever increasing pool of freely available subjects and plugins Wordpress is a ridiculously flexible application.

No. Four is a combination of the affiliate programme directories Committee Confluence and Clickbank. Anyone who falls in these two directories will happen you have got at your fingertips more high quality goods, merchandises and services than you will ever be able to acquire around to promoting.

No. Five - Either 1 of the free electronic mail services offered by Yahoo, or the large G's service Gmail. There are 100s of free electronic mail services available, however if you take a firm stand on using a free electronic mail service I like the contiguous name acknowledgment of these two.

No. Six - I have got to set The Superintendent Affiliate Handbook on any listing of tools that I make because it have been for me as it's entitle implies, my ace affiliate handbook.

No. Seven - Web hosting service from Hostgator. Even if you haven't already done so at some point you're going to desire to set a website or two, (or 200). I've dealt with a couple twelve hosting companies over the old age and I have got to state Hostgator is the most fuss free outfit I've found.

No. Eight - Speaking of putting up websites, you're also going to desire to pick up a pocketful of sphere name calling as you turn and there is no better sphere name registrar than GoDaddy.com

No. Nine - For learning the affiliate selling ropes you'll definitely desire to acquire familiar with the forum at AssociatePrograms.com, It is quite simply one of the best free forums on the internet.

No. Ten may be one that's for the slightly advanced affiliate seller but RSS to Blog certainly belongs on my top 10 listing of tools. This small gemstone have literally saved me hebdomads in footing of time. It's pricey but it's really well deserving it.

So there you have got it, my top 10 affiliate programme selling tools.

No comments: